Man dies Moments after Winning Cockroach Eating Contest


Moments Before His Death A South Florida man collapsed and died Friday night after winning a snake in a roach-eating contest.

 

 After winning, Archbold felt sick and started vomiting. He then collapsed in the store and was later pronounced dead. The medical examiner's office is conducting tests to determine a cause of death.

Man dies Moments after Winning Cockroach Eating Contest was last modified: October 9th, 2012 by Sure News

Get the latest news!

Close: I already like Sure News